Colour : Natural
Product Material : Glass, Wood
Care : Glass Bowl :
1. To be cleaned with only soft & lint free cloth. Colin or liquid Cleaners with no oil base. DO NOT USE any abrasive, rough, or untensil cleansning materials to clean glass for example scotch brite etc.
2. The Glass bowl can be washed in soap time to time with bare hands, keep in mind the weight and chances of slipping.
3. Preferably when washing with soap best to wash in bathroom in bigger area as compared to a kitchen sink and apply a thick towel like material on the floor to avoid glass contact with tile flooring.
4. Using glass bowl for Fish tank or aquatic plants or storing water purpose, please fill water in bowl when the glass is atop the wood to avoid tumbling.
5. While removing water from glass bowl make sure glass bowl is atop the wood base and remove slowly with help of small mug to avoid applying too much pressure on the lower half of the bowl, (especially for 30 cm Bowl upwards).
1. The wood base is made of solid wood root, thus it is used to sustaining high pressure, high moisture content, insects etc, thus requires very little or no maintainance.
2. The wood can be rinsed once in 3-6 months, with regular water using a pipe or a bathroom hand spout.
3. For regular cleaning a dry cloth or plastic hard bristle brush should help keep spider webs and dust from collecting.
Skilled artisans use recycled glass to hand blow these beautiful, one of kind glass vases and while still hot it is then relaxed over carefully handpicked pieces of wood root, the glass then hardens to the shape of the wood ensuring a perfectly natural fit, because of the organic nature of the product, there are no two pieces that are the same. Made by Sculptree. Sold by Kairos Home.